Happy Camper Enamel Mug
Happy Camper Enamel Mug
Gather 'round the campfire or hang out and watch the sunset on your back porch with this Happy Camper enamel mug.
Authentic enamel mugs are hard to come by so I designed this to look like it was straight from the 70's, for a classic look and feel. Great to hold any liquids from boiling hot to ice cold. Makes a perfect gift for the outdoorsy people in your life.
These are the true enamel mugs that were lovingly HANDMADE by some fabulous people in Poland.
Each one has a few small imperfections due to the organic nature of production which naturally aligns with the retro-feel of the mug design.
For full care instructions, please visit my guide.
❈ DESIGN APPLICATION ❈
It is a ceramic decal applied to a primary enamel surface and fired in a high-temperature industrial kiln. This process bakes the artwork in so that it won't peel. Another clear enamel coating is put on top and fired for extra protection.
❈ MATERIALS ❈
Made from lead-free materials.
Certified dishware and 100% safe to eat and drink from. It’s really the safest way to eat or drink, as it is a completely neutral surface and doesn’t react with any acids in the food. Nor does it contain any harmful ingredients.
❈ CLEANING ❈
Before cleaning your enamelware, allow it to return to room temperature -- this prevents warping and improves the longevity of your product.
For everyday cleaning, you can wash by hand. If you choose to use a dishwasher, be sure to arrange the pieces so they won't bang against other dishes and chip. After washing, dry enamelware thoroughly inside and out, because water can encourage corrosion.
Over time and use with food or drink, enamelware can show signs of age and wear. This is normal in a product like this. But it can be cleaned! Here are some cleaning tips.
❈ HANDLING ❈
Enamelware is sturdy but like any piece of enamelware (or dishware for that matter), it can get chipped or dented if dropped, knocked, or mishandled. If you're worried about damaging it, it's recommended using it indoors only and hand wash after each use.
❈ SHIPPING NOTE ❈
All orders are sent as tracked parcel mail. Any shipping overages you may incur, will be refunded.
❈ CARE INSTRUCTIONS ❈
These were made to last generations if you stick to some basic rules:
- You can use this mug on the induction cooker, gas, & electric stove, in the oven, the bonfire, dishwasher, fridge, or freezer.
- Tea, coffee, and food may stain the enamel. This is natural.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning pads or product as it can damage the coating.
- Do not use vinegar to clean.
- Not microwave safe.
- Like any piece of enamelware, mugs can chip if dropped or mishandled. A chip will not affect the integrity of the item.
- If enamelware becomes heavily damaged after a period of time, do not use for food or drink. Repurpose as a planter or candle holder.
❈ DETAILS ❈
- Sold separately
- Enameled steel mug
- Cream coloured
- 350 ml (12 oz)
- 3.5" diameter x 3"h
- 100% food safe, lead-free
- Designed by me. Produced with the help of a production partner.
© Amanda Weedmark. All rights reserved.